(1) Councilor Bisanz congratulated students on their last week of school and encouraged residents to exercise caution on the roads.
(2) Councillor Bisanz invited residents to the Ward 7 Event prior to the Moonlight Movies on Wednesday August 7, 2019 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM at the Environmental Park. This event will celebrate the diversity and inclusivity of Ward 7.
(3) Councillor Woodhouse invited residents to the various Canada Day celebrations within the Town. He encouraged residents to walk and take the shuttles provided.
(4) Councillor Kwapis invited residents to the Elman W. Campbell Museum Canadian History Open House on July 1, 2019 at 7:30 PM.
(5) Councillor Kwapis encouraged residents to participate in the summer camps that are available through available the Town.
(6) Councillor Vegh invited residents to the Newmarket Music Series Tribute Bands every Thursday in July and August at 6:30 PM at the Riverwalk Commons.
(7) Councillor Morrison invited residents to the Elman W. Campbell Museum for the following events:
- History Through the Stitches, which runs from July 1, 2019 to October 31, 2019
- Wacky Wednesdays
- Garage Sale on Saturday August 17, 2019 from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
(8) Councillor Morrison invited residents to the London and Main Community Garden Pop-Up Art Hive on Saturday July 20,2019 & Saturday August 17, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
(9) Councillor Morrison invited residents to the Ward 4 Moonlight Moves on Wednesday August 28, 2019 at Marilyn Powell Park.
(10) Councillor Broome advised residents of the following park improvement and trail updates:
- Beginning June 27, 2019 a portion of the gravel will be paved on John F. Smith trail
- Beginning July 8, 2019 George Luesby Park located at Clearmeadow Boulevard and Rannie Road will receive park improvements
- In August the Keffer Parkette in Armitage Village will be built
(11) Councillor Broome invited residents to a BBQ and Moonlight Movie Wednesday August 21, 2019 at Paul Semple Park
(12) Councillor Twinney invited residents to Buskerfest on Saturday July 27, 2019 on Main Street from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
(13) Councillor Twinney invited residents to the Moonlight Movie on Tuesday August 27, 2019 at George Richardson Park.
(14) Councillor Simon invited residents to the Ward 1 Moonlight Movie on Tuesday August 13, 2019. The Newmarket Youth Leadership Group has organized a 3 on 3 basketball tournament and fundraiser BBQ in support of mental health.
(15) Mayor Taylor advised residents of the Newmarket Food Pantry One Bag Challenge beginning on July 1, 2019.