(1) Councillor Simon advised that Stonehaven Elementary School would hold an Artisan Show on Wednesday April 24, 2019 from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
(2) Councillor Broome thanked residents, Staff and Members of Council who attended Coffee with Councillor Broome. Next Ward 6 Community Meeting will be held on August 21, 2019 with a community BBQ and moonlight movies.
(3) Councillor Broome advised residents of the 41st Annual Community Clean Up would take place from April 23, 2019 to May 4, 2019.
(4) Councillor Broome advised that a Park and Playground Improvement Public Information Centre (PIC) would take place on Wednesday April 24, 2019 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM in the Council Chambers.
(5) Councillor Broome advised of the Nature's emporium Run/Walk for Southlake on April 28, 2019 beginning at 8:15 AM.
(6) Councillor Broome advised that the 2nd Annual Lyme Awareness Walk would take place at Riverwalk Commons on Wednesday May 1, 2019 at 7:00 PM.
(7) Councillor Morrison invited residents to the first Ward 4 meeting on Wednesday May 8, 2019 from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM at the Community Centre.
(8) Councillor Morrison advised that the Eggceptional Easter Fun event would be held at the Elman W. Campbell Museum on Saturday April 20, 2019 from 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM.
(9) Councillor Morrison advised that Hike For Hospice would take place on May 5, 2019 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
(10) Councillor Kwapis advised that Town of Newmarket would begin street sweeping on April 23, 2019, starting with Main Street and the east/west bike lanes.
(11) Councillor Woodhouse advised that a Park and Playground Improvement Public Information Centre (PIC) would take place on Wednesday April 24, 2019 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM in the Council Chambers.
(12) Councillor Woodhouse advised that the 41st Annual Community Clean Up would take place from April 23, 2019 to May 4, 2019 and the BBQ would take place at the Town Offices on May 4, 2019.
(13) Councillor Bisanz advised that St. Nicholas Catholic Elementary School would be celebrating their 25th Anniversary on Monday May 6, 2019 beginning with mass at 1:30 PM, refreshments at 2:30 PM, a gallery walk at 4:00 PM and a BBQ at 5:00 PM.
(14) Councillor Bisanz advised of a development led Public Information Centre regarding the proposed plans for the Glenway West application on Monday May 13, 2019 from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM at the Ray Twinney Lounge 2.
(15) Mayor Taylor advised that he would be appearing on 105.9 The Region radio show regarding the Regional Review on Tuesday April 26, 2019.
(16) Mayor Taylor advised that Master Chef Canada would be airing tonight, Monday April 15, 2019 and was filmed at Madsen's Greenhouse in the Town of Newmarket.