(1) Councillor Simon invited residents to her Ward 1 meeting on Tuesday March 19, 2019 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM at the Magna Centre in the Fishbowl room. This meeting will focus on street safety and street calming.
(2) Councillor Twinney recapped the iWonder Public Information Centre on Saturday March 2, 2019 regarding Philmore Hamilton Park, and congratulated Staff on a well put together event.
(3) Councillor Broome invited residents to her Ward 6 meeting on Tuesday April 9, 2019 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM at the Quaker Meeting House.
(4) Councillor Morrison invited residents to attend the Elman W. Campbell Museum for their March Break events from Tuesday March 12, 2019 to Friday March 15, 2019.
(5) Councillor Morrison advised of the nomination deadline for the Newmarket Volunteer Distinction Awards is on Monday March 18, 2019.
(6) Deputy Mayor and Regional Councillor Vegh invited residents to the Public Information Centre on Thursday March 7, 2019 from 6: 30 PM regarding the Draft Fence By-law.
(7) Councillor Kwapis invited residents to Music and Magic on Tuesday March 12, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 12: 00 PM at the Magna Centre. There is a $5 cost per child and parents/guardians are free.
(8) Councillor Woodhouse commended staff for the iWonder Public Information Centre held on Saturday March 2, 2019.
(9) Councillor Woodhouse encouraged residents to check the library and town websites for activities over March Break.
(10) Councillor Bisanz invited residents to the Newmarket Minor Softball Association (the Stingers) event on Thursday March 7, 2019 at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 426 to celebrate their 45th anniversary.
(11) Councillor Broome invited residents and Members of Council to the CDA Dance Academy 20th anniversary celebration on Saturday March 9, 2019 from 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM.