(1) Councillor Woodhouse advised that the Community Open House would be held at the Town Offices, 395 Mulock Drive on April 3, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
(2) Councillor Kwapis advised that the Community Open House would be held at the Town Offices, 395 Mulock Drive on April 3, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
(3) Councillor Morrison advised that Wee Fun Wednesdays would be held at the Elman W. Campbell Museum event every Wednesday from March 20, 2019 to June 19, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
(4) Councillor Morrison advised that Earth Hour would be observed on Saturday, March 30, 2019 from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
(5) Councillor Broome advised that the Be a Hero Head Shave would take place from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on April 6, 2019 at Upper Canada Mall.
(6) Councillor Broome advised that she would hold her Ward 6 Community Drop-In at the Quaker Meeting House Lower Level, 17030 Yonge Street from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM on April 9, 2019.
(7) Councillor Twinney advised that the Newmarket Chamber Home and Lifestyle Show would be held March 29, 2019 to March 31, 2019 at the Ray Twinney Complex.
(8) Councillor Twinney advised that Curling for the Food Pantry had raised over $11,000 over the weekend of March 23, 2019 to March 24, 2019.
(9) Councillor Twinney advised that Councillors would be bowling for Big Brothers and Sisters on Saturday, March 30, 2019.
(10) Councillor Simon advised that a Community Clean-up would be taking place March 31, 2019 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM in Ward 1. She advised that the Town's Community Clean-up would be held from Tuesday, April 23, 2019 to Saturday May 4, 2019.
(11) Mayor Taylor advised that the Newmarket Hurricanes would be playing in the final game of the playoffs in Markham on Tuesday, March 26, 2019.