(1) Councillor Bisanz congratulated St Nicholas Catholic Elementary School on their 25th Anniversary.
(2) Councillor Bisanz invited residents to a Developer-led Public Information Centre regarding the proposed Glenway West development application on Monday May 13, 2019 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Ray Twinney Recreation Complex.
(3) Councillor Woodhouse advised that Wednesday March 8, 2019 is McHappy Day and invited residents to attend any McDonalds to support Ronald McDonald House Charities.
(4) Councillor Kwapis advised that the Newmarket Farmers' Market began on Saturday May 4, 2019 and would continue every Saturday morning from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM until the end of October.
(5) Councillor Kwapis thanked residents for participating in the 2019 Community Clean Up event.
(6) Councillor Kwapis invited residents to the Open House and Construction Notice hosted by York Region, regarding the Forcemain Twinning Project, on Wednesday May 15, 2019 and Tuesday May 21, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Community Centre Hall 2.
(7) Councillor Morrison invited residents to the first Ward 4 Community Meeting on Wednesday May 8, 2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Community Centre.
(8) Councillor Morrison invited residents to the Annual Smart Commute Bike to Work Day from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM at Riverwalk Commons.
(9) Councillor Broome invited residents to the Fun Fair at Terry Fox Public School on Wednesday June 12, 2019 from 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
(10) Councillor Broome invited residents to the 12th Annual Moms On The Run BBQ in support of Relay for Life on Saturday June 22, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM on Jordan Ray Boulevard.
(11) Councillor Twinney invited residents to a Public Meeting regarding Established Neighbourhood Studies on Thursday May 16, 2019 at 7:00 PM at the Ray Twinney Recreation Complex in Lounge 2.
(12) Councillor Twinney invited residents to a Public Meeting regarding the Pony Drive Infrastructure on Tuesday May 28, 2019 at 6:30 PM in Cane A/B at the Town Offices (395 Mulock Drive).
(13) Councillor Simon invited ward 1 residents to the Waste Disposal and Recycling Event on Saturday May 25, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
(14) Mayor Taylor advised that the Newmarket African Caribbean Canadian Association is hosting their first Scholarship Gala on Saturday May 11, 2019 at the Community Centre at 6:30 PM.
(15) Mayor Taylor advised that he would be appearing on 105.9 The Region radio show regarding the Regional Review on Friday May 10, 2019 at 8:30 AM.