(1) Councillor BIsanz advised of the upcoming Terry Fox Run which is taking place September 15, 2019 at the Ray Twinney Recreation Complex.
(2) Councillor Bisanz reminded residents that it is illegal to pass a school bus while the arm is extended.
(3) Councillor Woodhouse advised that the Magna Hoedown event was looking for volunteers to assist in operating the event.
(4) Councillor Woodhouse advised of the Harvest Picnic to be held on October 6, 2019 at the Mulock Farm property.
(5) Councillor Kwapis congratulated the Newmarket Farmers' Market for celebrating the market's twentieth anniversary.
(6) Deputy Mayor & Regional Councillor Vegh invited residents to attend the Magna Hoedown September 21 to 22, 2019.
(7) Councillor Broome advised she was hosting a Community Safety Open House on Tuesday, September 10, 2019.
(8) Councillor Simon invited residents to a Ward 1 Community Meeting on September 17, 2019 at the Magna Centre.
(9) Mayor Taylor advised that a Multiple Myeloma charity walk would be held Sunday, September 22, 2019.