(1) Councillor Bisanz invited residents to the 5th Annual New Years gathering at Ray Twinney Recreation Complex on Sunday February 10, 2019 from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM. This event includes free family skating from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
(2) Councillor Woodhouse invited residents to a spaghetti dinner and dessert live auction at Valley View Alliance Church on Saturday February 2, 2019, beginning at 5:30 PM.
(3) Councillor Kwapis invited residents to the Youthspeak Community Event on Wednesday February 20, 2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
(4) Councillor Kwapis invited residents to Cardinal Press Espresso Bar at 222 Main Street on the third Sunday of each month from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM for an open mic night.
(5) Deputy Mayor and Regional Councillor Vegh invited residents to the Writers Community of York Region's Youth Chapter at A Hui Hou Coffee House located at 208 Main Street on the third Saturday of each month from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. This event is for student writers in grades 7-12.
(6) Councillor Morrison invited residents to The Rolling Thunder Revue at the Newmarket Theatre on Friday February 8, 2019 at 8:00 PM.
(7) Councillor Broome invited residents to the unveiling of the concept for the Ward 6 Community Splash Pad located at Dr. Margaret Arkinstall Park on Tuesday January 22, 2019 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
(8) Councillor Twinney invited residents to the Ward 3 Community Skate and Winterfest on Saturday January 26, 2019 at Hollingsworth Arena from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
(9) Councillor Twinney invited residents to a Public Information Centre for the Patterson Street Watermain Replacement on Wednesday January 30, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Town Office (395 Mulock Drive) in Cane Room A and B.
(10) Councillor Twinney invited residents to a developer-led meeting by Briarwood Homes on Tuesday February 5, 2019 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
(11) Councillor Simon invited residents to Ward 1 Winterfest on Sunday January 27, 2019 at Ken Sturgeon Park from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
(12) Mayor Taylor invited residents to a Public Information Centre for the Mulock GO Station Area Secondary Plan on Wednesday February 6, 2019 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Newmarket Community Centre and Lions Hall (200 Doug Duncan Drive) in Hall 1.